Wednesday 6 February 2013

Perspex heels

I am super excited to be doing this post because for more than 6 months I have been lusting after the ultimate pair of perspex heels. 

 I first fell in love with the pair of nude Zara sandals but I always just admired these from afar (with the likes of Stella McCartney & Donna Karen Resort) because they were never really that comfortable for my poor little feet. 

Truth be told that I have probably spent a few weeks worth of hours searching, and searching for the right pair until I came across the Jeffrey Campbell Soiree heels...so without further adieu here are my favourite shots! :) 





Top - TFNC
Skirt - Supre
Shoes - Jeffrey Campbell

I'll admit that this is more a micro trend and really is only for some. As you can see, I paired my gorgeous shoes with a high split maxi skirt and racer neck top... I can already hear one of my colleagues telling me that "seriously this outfit belongs with black stilletto heels" and perspex, "clear high heels are for strippers only. "

But I like to think that these add some class and fabulous edge to an outfit. Hope you enjoyed this post as much as I did taking photos for it 

XOXO 

 P.S. Just a fashion bloggers note from me to you: fit: I bought a 7.5 and have slightly wider feet. I am usually at 7.5-8